Eye-Opening Mobile Advertising Facts
Consider these statistics compiled by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 - 70,000 impressions daily.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they would base a buying decision on the ad they see.
The Best Return on Your Advertising Investment
The benefits of a vehicle wrap hit home with stunning clarity when you compare its cost to the Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) of other forms of advertising (Statistics courtesy of the Outdoor Advertising Association of America):
- A 30-second prime-time spot in the top 100 television markets cost $17.78 per CPM.
- A 60-second drive-time ad in the top 100 radio markets cost $8.61 per CPM.
- A one-third b/w page ad in the top 100 newspaper markets cost $22.95 per CPM.
- A four-color one-page ad in 23 top magazine publications cost $9.35 per CPM.
- The average for all forms of billboard ads cost $2.18 per CPM.
- Vehicle wraps cost $.77 per CPM.
Now ask yourself why doesn't your company have there vehicles wrapped?